The university is one the pioneer in the field of distance education and caters to thousands of students who wish to do their MBA in various fields from the university. It is one of those universities which offers MBA to students under various specialization and fields. The details about these courses are mentioned below. However, the following is a short synopsis of the university and its various facets.
- Offers quality education at an affordable cost through a wide network of Study Centers.
- Pioneer in starting PG Science Courses under the distance mode.
- Pioneer in starting B.Sc. (M.P.C.), (B.Z.C.), (M.S.Cs.), (M.P.Ele.), (M.Ele.Cs.) and B.B.M. with comming core syllabus, through distance mode.
- Offers LL.M. Course (4 specializations) with 2 years duration.
- Enrolment either through the Centre for Distance Education or through the Study Centre of Student’s choice.
- Admissions are made twice a year i.e., Academic Year Batch (July to June), Calender Year Batch (January to December)
- Examinations are held twice a year in May and December
- Supplementary examination and betterment facility to the CDE students.
- Weekend Classes / Practicals through Study Centres.
- Wide network of Examination Centres for the convenience of the students.
The university currently offers MBA via distance learning in the following fields of study:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Banking and Insurance Management
- Hospital Administration
- MBA (General) – Not clearly stated on official website.
The university publishes revised fee structure every year. Hence, it is best for students to refer to university for this information.
For this year, the cost is 16,750/-. You can check Marketing Management link for more information.
Barring the last option i.e. MBA, the criteria for all the other is the same. However, MBA criteria is not mentioned in detail, just that it is a 3 year program.
The eligibility for the courses is almost the same. You can check out links above of various courses to find out about the same. On a general note, you need to be a graduate and clear the entrance exam.
General Inquiries -
2346208, 08645- 211023
New Admissions -
Find out over here << The official website
Correspondence MBA Options
- Best Colleges
- Distance Universities
Like Us On Facebook
Get Updates In Email
Connect Via Google+